Tuesday 24 July 2012

My own nail/franken polish

So my friends suggested that I create my own polish since I have such a love for polish. Guess what, I did. I've only made two but I will make even more once I but more empty nail polish bottles. It's so much fun to make and do, so I've decided to call the brand The Nail Drama. When I do swatch them, they will be available in the swatch page of my blog labelled The Nail Drama

The blue polish is called Mermaid Tears. Mermaid Tears is a very sheer light blue polish with a very small amount of glitter. It is very sheer so it needs a similar colour base coat before applying.

The pink polish is called Galaxy 101. Galaxy 101 is a shimmery and semi pearlized pink polish with fine silver glitter and normal size blue glitter. This polish becomes opaque with 2-3 coats. No colour base coat required

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment