Saturday 21 July 2012

Wallpaper on my nails

I really don't know what to call this but everyone who looked at it claimed that it looked like wallpaper so wallpaper on my nails I'm calling it.

The base light baby blue colour is from Eclipse in the colour 613. As I only have Konad special polish in black and white, I decided to stamp in colour. I tried yellow but it hardly showed up so I went with purple. The polish I used for stamping was Orcala in the colour 20. When you use normal polish you have the risk of it not showing up perfectly and in my case that was what happened. It didn't stamp perfectly but it did stamp well. I wasn't going to a party or anything, just for a normal day so I decided not to fix it up and just leave it the way it is. I still love the colour combo and how it turned up.

I used the Red Angel image plate 109 to stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment