Friday 3 August 2012

Bundle Monster image plates 2012 (set 3)

Last Thursday I ordered the third set of bundle monster image plates. The designs were very amazing and I have to say they have definitely out done themselves from last year. I still love my last year image plates but this year is just amazing. I received my plates today on Friday which means it only took 8 days. Wow that's really fast shipping!!!. I tried every single plate to see if they work and sadly 3 don't. I did contact them and hopefully they will reply soon.

If you have purchased yours I do recommend to test each plate and make sure they work. A lot of people have contacted them claiming a plate isn't working and they seemed to have replaced it. That sounds like great customer service. Anyways I hope to post a picture using them soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment