Sunday 5 August 2012

Nail supply Haul

So this is a haul I did yesterday which was Saturday. I bought quite a few things. Spent a lot of money on the start of this month, I wonder how I will go for the rest of the month. I ended up shopping at three places. The first was Pro nail Supply in bankstown and the second was a Target store near my place. The third was Priceline.
I purchased 5 empty bottles for frankening. I recently started and just wanted to have a test. These bottles were purchased from Pro Nail Supply

Yay!!!! Some more China Glaze. I love China Glaze, they have the perfect formula. I purchased Lux and Lush. I've been wanting this for a long time and finally i've got it. The next one is Calypso Blue I've been wanting this one for only a week and hopefully soon I will use it. I have a plan for this blue polish. It looks really dark like black but it is blue. The next polish is by Orly and it's a mini polish in the colour Wandering Vine

these are the stuff I bought from Target. The clear Ulta3 polish is for frankening. Then I also got Essence     Blue Addicted as well as Where is the Party. Lastly is a lipgloss from Essence in the colour Timeless Beauty. Every time I go to the Essence stand in Target near my place they only seem to have 5-6 polishes. This was the first time the stand was full. They had every colour and since I had been lemming blue addicted for a long time I had to purchase it. The only regret was I only purchased one, they had two in the stand and I only purchased one. Blue addicted is a dupe of Deborah Lippmann nail polish called Across the Universe which I also want. I also had been lemming Where is the Party.
Here you can see nail polish remover from Face Of Australia. I wanted to give their nail polish remover a try and also I was out of nail polish remover. That I purchased from Priceline and that is the only thing I purchased from Priceline. I purchased Pure Acetone from Pro Nail Supply as its hard finding Pure Acetone in Australia. Basically I've only had luck at nail supply stores.
Last is the mini OPI Holland Collection. I had been lemming I have a herring Problem and Pedal Faster Suzi for a while and sadly Pro Nail Supply didn't have the full size OPI for these two colours, so I had to settle for the miniature ones. This pack contains the colours I have a Herring Problem, Red Lights Ahead....Where?, Kiss me on my Tulips and Pedal Faster Suzi!

Hope you enjoyed my haul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment